Happy Dragon Boat Festival!
Fringer EF/FX smart adapters got new firmware again. V2.0 mainly improve in following aspects:
- Improvments of Sigma100-400 has been integrated. See my last blog post for more details.
- Issue fixed: X-Pro cameras' OVF coverage indication frame now fit with the current focal length.
- Compatible with X-T100 camera
- AF performance got improved: EF15-85/3.5-5.6 IS and Tamron 10-24/3.5-4.5 Di II VC
- Lenses newly tested and optimized: Sigma 17-50/2.8 OS, EF200/2L IS and Tamron SP 200-500/5-6.3
With the latest firmware, I'm lucky enough to capture some BIF towards the camera.
Sigma100-400 and Fujifilm X-Pro2 @ 400mm/F6.3, AF-C, Continuous shooting mode
EF200/2L is a big one. It performs very well on X mount with Fringer EF-FX firmware 2.0. AF is quite fast and accurate. I guess it would not be necessary for big lens lovers to wait for the Fuji version 200/2. This one is really good!